When was the last time you really thought about your phone system and how important it is to the success of your business operations?
Traditional phone systems are often the last business tool to be upgraded in a business, despite the thousands of dollars organizations spend each year on third-party conferencing services, and secondary cellular plans for their employee’s “work” phones.
Phone systems remain the lifeblood of an organization. Just because your landlines make and receive calls, doesn’t mean they’re actually working for your business, your employees, and most of all, your customers.
Prospects expect crystal clear communications whichever method they choose to connect.
Join us for an eye-opening demo on a better way to do phone systems. In just a few minutes, we’ll show you how you can:
- Get rid of your employee cellular plan (seriously, you won’t need it)
- Centralize your phone system across your company’s multiple locations
- Never missed a call from a customer (even when you’re away from your desk, out of the office, even out of the country!)
- Simplify dedicated voicemails, extensions and call routing for every employee
- Do away with unnecessary third party conference calling services like WebEx
- Have ONE receptionist for all of your locations
- Never pay for long distance again
- Provide text/chat/conference capable phones for everyone on your payroll
At DocTech, we’re dedicated to helping you streamline your phone systems with solutions designed with your customers in mind--customers who expect you to be there when they call.