Are you looking for a printer that offers black and white or color printing, fax and copier options and advanced finishing capabilities? A multifunction printer may be the perfect solution for you.
What is an MFP or Multifunction Printer?
A multifunctional printer (MFP) can be a smart way to manage all of your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs to maximize efficiency while significantly reducing business costs.
How a Multifunction Printer Can Help You
Some of the functions a printer can offer your business are:
- Network printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Digital imaging system for efficient document management
- Security features to safeguard documents and data
- Multiple levels of protection such as hard-driving overwriting, encryption, and user authentication
- Compact and reliable designs to reduce space needed
- Fast printing and copying output to maximize productivity
Multifunctional printers and copiers can provide all the functionality that you want in a printer and document imaging system and then some. If you’re looking to get the most out of your printer or copier, a multifunction printer may be the best, most efficient and cost-effective solution for your business.
Multifunction Printers at Document Technologies of Arizona
At Document Technologies of Arizona, we offer a variety of both new and gently used multifunction printers and copiers to suit all of our clients’ needs. A multifunction printer has multiple advantages and can provide your business with greater efficiency and success – if it is the right solution. Before you decide on a printer, give us a call today to see what options are available and what office technology solution is best for your business. Call us at (480) 237-7901 to discuss your business needs with an office technology expert consultant.