Is your business prepared to stay open if a disaster strikes? Document Technologies / Managed IT Services provides our clients with the online backup tools they need in case of a disaster – fire, water damage, natural disasters, hardware or software problems, or even intentional or unintentional employee error can cost your company thousands of dollars.
Does My Business Need Online Backup and Disaster Recovery Services?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What is the hourly cost of downtime?
- How do we currently recover the data that is being backed up?
- Is cloud backup a part of your recovery strategy?
- What happens to the data that hasn’t been backed up?
- What is the priority order of systems when bringing them back online?
- How quickly do you need to be fully functional again?
For some companies, a simple online backup with guaranteed recovery will be sufficient for their business. Others will need a business continuity plan that includes backups and redundancies and will allow for full network and application functionality minutes after a disaster strikes. No one approach will work for every business, and our knowledge, experience, and expertise will allow us to create the best plan for your business.
We strive to find the best solution for your needs within your budget and work with you to safeguard your system and all associated data and to ensure that you have a quick return to functionality and profitability after disaster recovery.
Examples of Online Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
What is covered when you partner with Document Technologies of Arizona for online backup and recovery services?
- Business Continuity Planning
- Backup & Redundancy Planning
- Online Backup & Recovery
- Cloud Services Integration
- File & Document Protection
Other IT Services
Explore the rest of our IT managed services suite or contact us with questions or to get started.