Cloud Backup Solutions
Backing your data up to the cloud can greatly improve recovery time if something were to happen to your network or drives. Cloud backup also simplifies the process of storage and retrieval; creating an automated scanning environment for your employees. This improves collaboration and gives you the ability to access important files from virtually anywhere.
Integrating the Cloud into your IT Strategy
The IT managed services experts at Document Technologies of Arizona understand that converting to the cloud can be a complicated undertaking for businesses. We take the time to understand your needs and goals to determine the most efficient and scalable cloud services strategy for small- to medium-sized businesses, whether that is a complete migration to the cloud or a hybrid cloud backup solution.
Examples of Common Cloud Applications
There are a variety of cloud-based applications your business can leverage, such as:
- Online CRMs
- Digital File Storage & Cloud Backup
- Internet Phone Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning Platforms
- Accounting Systems
Additional Cloud Services
The experts at Document Technologies of Arizona can advise you on a number of options for cloud services, such as:
- Cloud Migrations
- Private Cloud, Dedicated Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, or Dedicated Local Cloud
- Cloud Backup, Storage, and Hosting
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Hosted Exchange
- Hosted Lync Phone Platform
- Hosted SharePoint
It’s imperative to know how your users interact with applications and data to ensure cloud computing is successful for your business. We will complete an in-depth assessment of your applications and network to generate a detailed strategy.
The assessment will evaluate:
- Internet/Bandwidth Requirements: Internet speed and reliability, load balancing needs
- Plus or Minus Costs: Identifying ROI plus or minus on moving certain items into the cloud
- Technology Management: Strategy, planning, IT consulting, remote IT support, and documentation
- Cloud Application Connectivity: Private and public connectivity, remote desktop, VPNs, teleworking
- Communication and Collaboration: Email options, phone systems, data collaboration, instant messaging requirements
- Cloud Security & Compliance: SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), PCI, SAS 70 Type I & II, HIPAA
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Availability needs, recovery options (system, application, and data)
Other IT Services
Explore the rest of our IT managed services suite or contact us with questions or to get started.