Get Control Over Your Costs
Today’s businesses have unique needs for hardcopy cost management. Though most companies primarily focus on copy costs, hardcopy management includes print, copy, scan and fax usage. Whether from a hardcopy-to-electronic or electronic-to-hardcopy format, organizations are further challenged to provide fair and equitable access to all users while preserving the convenience, quality, and reliability of the services.
Document Technologies of Arizona offers software solutions that help businesses control these expenses with applications that monitor, measure and manage copy/print/fax/scan usage across the entire enterprise.
Benefits of Cost Accounting
- Reduce costs thru device management
- Generate revenue thru cost recovery
- Manage all network document activity with a complete audit trail
- Track copy, print and scan activity by account code, device or function
- Chargeback or bill departments or end users
- Manage all account codes from a centralized location
- Document Accounting – Manage, track and export office equipment usage, including printers, copiers, and fax, for purposes of Cost Recovery, Resource Management, and Document Accounting.
For more information or to get started, contact Document Technologies of Arizona.