Too many businesses don’t fully understand or appreciate their hardcopy costs. Though most companies primarily focus on copy costs, hardcopy management includes print, copy, scan and fax usage. Whether from a hardcopy-to-electronic or electronic-to-hardcopy format, organizations are further challenged to provide fair and equitable access to all users while preserving the convenience, quality, and reliability of the services.
Document Technologies of Arizona offers cost accounting software solutions that help businesses control these expenses with applications that monitor, measure and manage device usage across the entire organization.
Benefits of Cost Accounting Solutions
Cost accounting allows you to manage, track and export all data related to office equipment usage for purposes of cost recovery, resource management, and document accounting. Benefits include:
- Reduce costs through device management
- Generate revenue through cost recovery
- Manage all network document activity with a complete audit trail
- Track copy, print and scan activity by account code, device or function
- Chargeback or bill departments or end users
- Manage all account codes from a centralized location
Other IT Services
Explore the rest of our IT services suite or contact us with questions or to get started.