System Backup & Disaster Recovery
Is your business prepared to stay open if a disaster strikes? Document Technologies of Arizona provides our clients with the tools they need in case of a disaster – fire, water damage, natural disasters, hardware or software problems, or even intentional or unintentional employee error can cost your company thousands of dollars.
System Backup & Disaster Recovery Questions
A simple back up isn’t sufficient – which many of our clients found out after a disaster happened. Some of the questions you should be asking are:
- What is the hourly cost of being down?
- How do we recover the data that is being backed up?
- What happens to the data that hasn’t been backed up?
- What is the priority order of systems when bringing them back online?
- How fast do you need to be fully functional?