Business Phone Systems: VoIP Benefits
Using a VoIP service provider can substantially reduce call costs, but are you getting everything you need? Traditional business phone systems are based on a PBX system, premise-based (hosted in your business), and can require significant management. PBX systems are expensive to purchase as well as manage, and call costs are an added expense.
Even with all of that, PBX systems provide a multitude of business features that customers have come to expect.
The big question is; can you receive all the traditional features with business phone systems using VoIP?
The answer, as with much in business, is it depends. With business phone systems, VoIP can provide enterprise-level features including:
- Call switching, routing & queueing
- Unlimited extensions and phone lines
- Easy phone system management
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant
- Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate phone wiring
- Make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Advanced Real time Queue Statistics
- Advanced Agent Statistics
- Call Back Feature
- Additional Queue Strategies
- SLA Alerts
- Listen in, Listen and Whisper, and Barge in for supervisors
However, you need to choose your VoIP business phone system carefully. Many VoIP providers charge a monthly fee per user for the service and have a call-time limitation. Others will charge less but provide fewer features.
Document Technologies of Arizona has multiple business phone systems using VoIP for you to choose from. We work with you to find the best solution – and offer you the ability to purchase it outright or lease the system. Our goal is to ensure you have the technology that fits your needs at the right price to make your business as successful as possible.
Are you ready to get started? Call the experts today at (480) 237-7901 or fill out our online form to have us contact you.