5 Features of Business Phone Systems with Voicemail
Voicemail is an important feature for any business. There are a number of more recent features to consider when reviewing business phone systems with voicemail. The right system will simplify your voicemail setup, making it easy to add or change users, LCD display, and soft keys.
Certain business phone systems provide unified messaging. This allows your business to manage voicemail, fax, and email messages from your PC, telephone, or even a mobile application. The right business phone systems with voicemail connects the customer to the right person at the right time. And, it provides your employees with the capability to receive messages wherever they are.
Advanced Voicemail Features
- Unified messaging. Receive voice, fax, and email messages in a single location. Voice and fax messages can be sent to an email address for easier access.
- Fax to email. Inbound faxes can be stored in your mailbox or appear in your email inbox. Employees may also send faxes by email using certain systems.
- Text-To-Speech. Employees can use any touchtone telephone to listen to their email messages. Allowing employees to hear email messages via telephone provides another opportunity to stay productive when out of the office. This capability provides traveling employees access to email when there isn’t access to a computer or the internet.
- Speech Recognition. Some business phone systems with voicemail capabilities can process voice commands to quickly access people or product information. Project an innovative company image while providing another way to access information, voicemail, and more.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR). You can create a custom IVR application that allows customers to access a database of information using a unique input. The application provides specific information to callers over the phone and can include predetermined phrases, numbers, date/time, or dollars and cents.
There are many different applications for business phone systems with voicemail. An expert such as Document Technologies of Arizona can help you find the right solution to fit your needs and budget. Call (480) 237-7901 to learn more or fill out our online contact form.